There are many low-calorie meals, most vegetables and fruits. Here you have a selection of foods that will be your allies for weight loss. Obesity is the most common metabolic disorder in the western world. It is currently an essential cause of increased mortality and morbidity in industrialized countries. Obesity is linked to diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol. On the other hand, a sedentary lifestyle associated with poor nutrition is a risk factor with unfortunate organic consequences. Therefore, you need to include at least ten low-calorie foods in your diet to get started. After that, increase the consumption of this eating more and improve your daily health.
Minimal daily calorie intake to stay healthy
Daily activity requires a minimal source of energy based on the number of calories you consume each day. It is important to note that the amount of calories needed for food varies considerably. This depends on the gender, size, age and daily activity of each person. To live a healthy life, you have to live an active life and avoid a sedentary lifestyle. For example, a busy adult woman must consume at least 1,200 calories a day during labour. Humans need at least 1500 calories a day in typical active work situations. These numbers do not mean that these are optimal consumption values. They only refer to the minimum consumption, so that the body works well.
10 low-calorie foods
Here is a list of 10 low-calorie foods you can eat naturally without a diet. The intention is to learn to eat. It is necessary to know which foods contain the least calories and avoid the excess of those with the most calories:
- Fruits It is ideal to consume in the morning or the afternoon. Bananas are a great option. For example, apples and papaya provide very few calories.
- Vegetables. All vegetables are shallow in calories and also contain fibre, vitamins and minerals. Highly recommended for lunch.
- Potatoes. These tubers contain many nutrients and give a feeling of satiety.
- Eggs. Rich in protein and vitamin B12. They help burn fat from the stomach; They are recommended for breakfast.
- Lean fish. Those with the least calories are white meat, low in fat, cod, hake, sole, pollock and rooster.
- Salads These are the best side dishes. Lettuce, for example, is low in calories and satisfies the stomach when eaten as a starter. The recommended dressings are based on yogurt, with little oil and vinegar.
- Asparagus. Without calories, they are a natural diuretic. It is recommended to eat them for dinner.
- Chicken or turkey. These birds are low in fat if their skin is removed. It is recommended to eat it on the grill or in the oven.
- Soup. Low-fat foods are those that are high in water, like vegetables and fruits. If these foods are eaten in the form of soup, the feeling of satiety is higher, and calorie consumption is lower.
- Full-grain. They contain a lot of fibre and protein. They increase the feeling of satiety and improve metabolic function.